Friday March 19, 2021
- 4:00 Your room is guaranteed for arrival
- 6:00-7:00 Aromatherapy/Restorative yoga – Main Hall
- 7:15-7:30 Welcome Session/Orientation-Main Dining Room
- 7:30-8:30 Meatless-Seasonal Fare with Vegetarian Dining Options.
- 8:30 Creative Program – “The Talismanic Power of the Pysanka”
Saturday March 20, 2021
- 7:30-Fresh fruit, yogurts, coffee & herbal teas available in the Mainhouse Lobby
- 8:30-9:30 Yoga Class- Warm Up Gentle Flow Yoga with TBA- Main Hall (10 FCFS)
- 9:00-10:00 Breakfast – Gluten free alternatives will be available
- 10:15-12:15 SPA OPEN- Please sign up for session
- 11:15-12:30 Nature Qigong with TBA –cultivating energy for health, maintenance and vitality
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch – organic healthy choices – nutrient dense whole foods
- 2:00-4:30 SPA OPEN
- 2:00-3:30 Meditation Hike to Green Pool or Waterfalls -meet in front of Main House. *Social distanced
- 4:30-5:30 Healthy Happy Hour -seasonal healthy detox fruits & green smoothies -Library or Tiki
- 5:30-7:00 SPA OPEN!
- 7:00-8:30 Farm to Table Dinner- seasonal eating menu
- 8:30-10:30 Evening Creative Session/ Introduction to the Art of Pysanky- Lesia K
Sunday March 21, 2021
- 8:00-Fresh fruit, yogurts, coffee & herbal teas available in the Mainhouse Lobby
- 8:30-9:30 Restorative/Yin Yoga-with TBA -Main Hall
- 9:30 Liturgy
- 10:00 – 11:00 Breakfast
Cost for 2 nights double occupancy: $250 plus tax, 5 delicious meals, all activities Single occupancy: $325 Massage, Reiki, Healing sessions and Spa Sauna Detox- available by appointment. Please sign up before Friday or at check in.
CALL 845-626-5641 to MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY.
Join the retreat
As always, I am very excited to invite you all to “Lighten Up With Us- A Celebration of the Spring Equinox“– A Health and Wellness Retreat at Soyuzivka Heritage Center on March 19-21, 2021, just about a month away!
After our Bl Autumn Retreat in October, we realized how important it was to provide a safe environment where you could practice self care, which is of utmost importance during these trying times. It went amazingly well, with all participants acting with respect for each others’ space, wearing face masks at all times while walking or standing and social distancing 6 feet or more apart during all yoga sessions, qigong classes, and meditation hikes. Soyuzivka staff were diligent with all the requirements set by state health officials. Dining will be indoors at the capacity as allowed NY State. There will be an option to take your meals and eat them in the privacy of your rooms. All in all, our retreats during COVID19 have been a an extremely unique experience for those who attended and we invite you all to join us again next month to celebrate the coming of Spring. see the attached flyer for the schedule.
We are lucky to celebrate the Spring Equinox that will occur on March 20, 2021, at 5:37 AM EDT . The Spring Equinox, or Ostara, is also called the vernal equinox and has long been celebrated as a time of renewal, rebirth, and new beginnings. The very word Equinox points to this being a time of balance. This balance, which unfolds on many levels, creates opportunities to cultivate and plant the seeds of living a more joyful, creative, love filled and high vibe life into our present time and personal experience.
A highlight of this time of year is creating the Pysanka, an activity associated in Ukraine with the coming of spring and the vernal equinox since ancient times. It has evolved in recent years from a simple folk tradition with talismanic importance to a complex decorative art, and the pysanka itself has become a Ukrainian national symbol.
For those of you who are attending here again are some reminders. Remember to Bring:
- Face masks
- Yoga mats
- Bolsters ( New ***Please contact me if you would like to order yoga tools for personal use***)
- Bathing suits for Sauna
- Reusable water bottles/ coffee mugs
- Comfortable hiking shoes/boots for all weather
- Warm jackets/clothing (comfortable layers) for outdoor classes, hikes and possible evenings outdoors. It is always cooler at night at SuzyQ.
- A positive attitude, funny stories, respect for others.
Reminding everyone of some of the ground rules that we will all need to be aware of and abide by. These will all be reviewed in detail at our orientation at 7PM on Friday evening before dinner. Please let me know if you will be arriving late so I can go over the orientation with you personally.
Face masks required upon arrival, entering any and all buildings, anytime you are breathing hard/exhaling in classes, standing among people, all corridors.
Looking forward to seeing all of you , though specifically within a sensible distance, but worth the real life gathering!
Come and join us if you are ready. Please call us at 845-626-5641 and make a reservation as soon as possible due to limited capacity and if you have a preference for a certain room.
Looking forward to seeing all of you again,
Bee strong, stay strong,